First National Bank Bemidji offers electronic banking options to save your time and money. For more information talk with your banker or contact Vickie Meyer in the eCommerce Department at 218-333-4384.
Arrange to pay your employees by depositing paychecks directly to their account.
- Safety and Convenience – No possibility for lost or stolen checks
- Reduce cost of check printing and storage
- Streamlined account reconciliation
- No need for employees to leave work to deposit their paycheck
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House. ACH Manager is a user friendly, secure encryption portal for creating and transmitting ACH files to First National Bank Bemidji.
You use ACH Manager to send payments from your account, or to collect preauthorized payments from your customers. ACH Manager is a secure Web Based product and there is nothing to install or update. Account information is protected with the latest encryption technology.
Features & Benefits of ACH Manager include:
- On-Line entry and transmission
- File upload
- Internet retrieval
- Secure SSL server
- No Software
- Encrypted files
Remote Deposit Capture makes it easy to scan checks and make deposits quickly and efficiently from your office, freeing you and your staff from making trips to the bank. You need the following:
- Internet connection
- PC with a USB port
- Windows 7 or higher operating system
- Scanner provided by First National Bank Bemidji