Debit & ATM
The FNBB Debit Mastercard makes it easy for you to pay for purchases from your checking account. You may also use it at any MoneyPass® ATM to get cash.
Your safety and security is our top priority! All Debit Mastercards come equipped with chip technology. What makes chip cards safer to use? Put simply –they’re extremely hard to clone. The data stored on the chip is constantly changing, making it nearly impossible to isolate and extract your card information.
- Zero Liability
- Pay only for the purchases you have authorized. You won't be held responsible for unauthorized transactions. As a MasterCard cardholder, Zero Liability applies to your purchases made in store, over the telephone, at the ATM, online, or via a mobile device.
- My Mobile Money
- Shopper Benefits
- Extended Warranty - Double the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your Debit Mastercard.
- Price Protection - If you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase, Price Protection guarantees you the best price on products purchased with your Debit Mastercard by refunding the difference.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - If you become dissatisfied with a product you purchase using your Debit Mastercard within 60 days of purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.
- FREE! Identity Theft Protection - Enroll today
- Monitor your information being bought and sold online. Mastercard will alert you if they detect your personal information - credit or debit card, Social Security number, driver's license and medical ID.
- Fraud Prevention Services available 24/7/365
- After hours support line: 1-866-842-5208
- Contact Us if you're traveling.
Nationwide ATM access
Is cash more your style? We've got you covered! Access your cash at any of the thousands of MoneyPass® ATM locations nationwide. Don't want to pay ATM fees? Go to any of our 1st Teller 24 locations.
Your Debit Mastercard can be used as an ATM card. Due to chip technology, there is a change in procedures. Below are instructions to use your chip enhanced Debit Mastercard.
First National Bank Bemidji VISA® Credit Card
Reward yourself every day. Experience the unique rewards and special benefits that come with card membership. Whether you're planning your dream vacation, managing your household finances, or building strong credit for the future, we offer a credit card to meet your needs.
Once approved, you may manage your card by viewing your statements and making payments online.
Prepaid Debit & Gift Cards
First National Bank Bemidji offers a variety of prepaid and reloadable cards that can be used for shopping online or budgeting purposes. Prepaid cards are an alternative to cash and credit for travel expenses, shopping online and other purchases wherever Mastercard® is acceptedThere are four prepaid card options with varying benefits and fees:
- The Online may be used for online shopping. It helps protect bank balances or credit lines from being disrupted if the card is compromised.
- The Traveler is a safe and convenient alternative to cash, credit or debit cards when travelling. It may help you budget and avoiding unwanted debt by spending only what is loaded on the prepaid card.
- The Student is ideal for students of all ages when the leave home to travel, attend camps or college etc.
- The Unlimited card is a great alternative to a traditional checking account. It reduces the risks of overdrafts and the overdraft fees.
Purchasing a Gift Card is easy and convenient at First National Bank Bemidji. A Gift card is ideal to fit any occasion or recipient. It is always the perfect size that won't get returned or exchanged. One time gift card purchase can be loaded between $10 and $850.The purchase price for prepaid cards or gift cards is $4.95 per card. Some additional fees may apply. Call us at 218-751-2430 or stop in at one of our offices for more information. These cards can be purchased at any of our offices.