Our business checking accounts are designed to offer you flexibility and convenience at a very reasonable cost. All accounts are backed by the safety and security of FDIC Insurance.
A minimum deposit of $100 is required to open any business checking account.
First Business Checking
- $400 minimum balance; if daily balance goes below $400, there is a $5 maintenance fee
- Earnings credit is applied*
- Available to all types of business
- Account charges may be offset by earnings credit
- Account analysis can be requested to determine balance needed to offset service charge
*Earning credit is calculated by multiplying the average collect balance by the previous month’s average T-Bill rate.
First Plus Business Checking
- $800 minimum balance; if daily balance goes below $800, there is a $5 maintenance fee
- Earn interest
- Available only to sole proprietorships or non-profits
- Interest paid monthly on average collected balance
- Designed for businesses that have lower activity
- No minimum balance
- No account maintenance fee
- First 50 physical items are processed at no fee (items include debits, credits and transit items)