Debit AND Credit Cards
Debit Mastercard® Businesscard
You may request a debit card for your business checking account. The card can be used to pay for goods and services directly from your business checking account – anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
Benefits of your Debit Mastercard Businesscard include:
- Contactless technology - a contactless-enabled card allows you to make fast, secure payments and helps save you time at checkout. Link your FNBB Debit Mastercard Businesscard to your Mobile Wallet today!
- Provides chip technology - making it virtually impossible for thieves to steal your data or create a counterfeit card
- No annual fee – card issued free with any FNBB checking or savings account
- Use at home and abroad to pay for purchases
- Automatically accepted wherever Mastercard® is accepted
- Cash back option – some terminals allow you to get cash back by using a PIN number
- Tracking your Debit Mastercard purchases is easy with detailed descriptions on your checking statement
- Get cash at ATMs – free at any FNBB machine
- Easy to use online
Need to change your PIN #
Traveling outside of Minnesota
Notify us before you travel by calling 218-751-2430.
Difficulty using your card
Call us at 218-751-2430 or 833-337-6075 (Card Risk Essentials - Fraud Prevention).
Lost or stolen card
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.