55 Connection is our banking group for customers who are 55 years of age or better. Membership offers free and discounted banking services, travel opportunities, seminars and social events. To become a member of 55 Connection you or your spouse must be 55 years of age and have a qualifying account at First National Bank Bemidji. We have a lot of fun. We hope you will consider joining us! To enroll, contact 55 Connection Director, Erin Grosz, at 218-333-4316 or by email to 55Connection@fnbbemidji.com.
New! Join our dedicated Facebook Group for 55Connection members!
Read the Fall 2022 Newsletter here.
Special banking benefits of 55 Connection membership:
- Free personalized wallet style 55 Connection checks
- No issue fee for cashiers checks and money orders (limit 3 per visit)
- Free signature guarantee and notary service
- Free photocopies (we reserve the right to limit the number of free copies)
- One-time discount on safe deposit box
- Reduced Fee Fax service
- Debit Mastercard/ATM card
- No penalty IRA rate change (applies to members 59 1/2+)
Any one of the following entitles you to free membership in 55 Connection. If your average monthly balance falls below the minimum there is a $5 membership fee for that month.
- Average monthly balance of $1,500 in a First Plus Checking Account or Statement Savings Account
- Average monthly balance of $5,000 in a Money Market Savings Account
- $10,000 or more in any combination of Certificates of Deposit
We also offer banking services at Birch Haven Village and WoodsEdge Windsong & Trillium Bemidji.